Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Started work on the Wurlitzer. I did bevel the edges, though there are a few spots I could smooth. I'm not sure what's happening at the top of the second image. I will have to rework that. I like the way the sustain pedal came out. I used nurbs for that and I am not very good at nurbs, but it does have the right shape for the real thing. Actually looking at it now it is a bit too high at the top. I wanted to have the whole thing modeled by Friday, but I have had too much to do for other classes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marty Murphy said...

post larger images and please post source art right next to it. for my ease of viewing.

11:26 AM

 
Blogger Marty Murphy said...

watch out infintely sharp edges. Everything should have rounded edge or bevel ... nothing is perfectly sharp.

11:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home